New Golfing Membership
No joining fee!
Introductory Golfing Membership
Come and try us - Join now for a subscription rate of only $165 for three months of golf. New members then have the option of not renewing after 3 months, or making a second pro rata payment up to the end of June, 2018. Or you have the choice of paying the full annual or pro rata membership fee
How to join as a Golfing Member:
It is simple and convenient to join our friendly club; simply download and complete the membership form.
(If you don’t know a Club member to propose you, the Club will arrange this).
then bring it in or send to the Club, or
VISIT THE CLUB, COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM AND PAY AT THE BAR
You will enjoy all the benefits of membership including:
- An official Golf Australia handicap and access to handicap status and scores via Golf link
- Online competition bookings via the One Golf System
- Participate in Club competitions which are held every week for men, women and mixed competitions
- All affiliation fees and insurance included.
- The chance to represent Lane Cove in inter-club pennant competitions.
- Make new friends and enjoy the many social events
- Please note that membership does not give you unlimited free access to the course. Outside competition times, members are charged a concessional rate to play the course with payment at the Pro Shop.
When playing a Club competition there is a round fee, paid when you register at the Pro Shop ($10 to $15 depending on the event).
If you are contemplating membership of the Golf Club then why not come down and play the golf course beforehand? You are welcome to try the course as a visitor and meet some members any Sunday in our 9 hole Mixed Medley at 12.45pm. Simply come to the first tee by 12.30pm, pay the Pro Shop the public play green fee and the Club a $5 competition fee after your game.
Members of other golf clubs are welcome to join our competitions, simply call the Pro Shop for a booking. You will pay the public green fee and the competition round fee.